Do you love it or hate it?
A little while ago I wrote a duo of lighthearted articles called The Top Ten Passion Killers for Fellows and The Top Ten Passion Killers for Women. Never could I have guessed the amount of comments I would receive on one of the passion killers listed ter my top Ten passion killers for dudes article, and that wasgoed ‘armpit hair on women’. It seems that there are still a fair few people both masculine and female, who think there is nothing horrible about hairy armpits on a woman at all, and that any resulting odour is only a natural woman smell. That said, I also received a large amount of comments supporting the idea that armpit hair is not nice, and that it encourages bod odour, spil well spil being very unattractive. This is what has prompted mij to write this brief article, mainly ter order to get a better idea through a poll, of whether the majority of people (masculine or female) think armpit hair on a woman is nice or nasty. Of course I could simply have added a poll to the innovador article, but I felt that to do that would detract from the other things on the list it contained, therefore it would be far better to create a fresh topically focused article instead. Here is the result!
The Case For Armpit Hair
The case for armpit hair on women shows up to consist of a few regular statements made by commenters on the subject, (I have say some some of thesis comments waterput forward a very doubtful argument and I don’t agree with many of them) :
- Armpit hair is natural and should therefore be left alone
- Any associated odour is only the ‘natural smell of a woman’
- Women need armpit hair
- Hairy armpits on a woman are sexy
- Hairy armpits are a sign of health and confidence
- Hairy armpits on a woman are a ‘turn on’ for boys
- Any man refusing a date with a dame because she displays hairy pits is immature and does not deserve a gf
- Armpit hair is a sign of maturity
- Women with armpit hair are certain slim people
- Pruning increases the likelihood of developing ingrown hairs